Whether you own a restaurant, coffee shop, coffee roaster, retailer, hotel, car dealership, and everything in between, a commercial Cappuccino coffee machine can add more profits to your pocket and enhance your hospitality standards by delighting your clients with a freshly brewed cup of Cappuccino coffee.
One of the leading best companies and manufacturers of commercial coffee brewing equipment is Wilbur Curtis.
Wilbur Curtis was established in 1941 in Hollywood Franklin avenue. Since then, it has evolved to be a pioneer in the manufacturing of coffee brewing equipment, cappuccino dispensers, iced tea brewing, and much more.
Using cutting edge technology and high-quality design, Wilbur Curtis established itself among the most esteemed manufacturers in the field.
In 1996, Curtis became the first company to receive ISO 9001 Certification.
In 2019 the Groupe SEB (Krups, Moulinex, Rowenta, Tefal, and WMF Group) acquired the Wilber Curtis company with a clear intention of worldwide expansion and establishing Groupe SEB as a leading player in the filter coffee machines sector in the United States.
If you are looking to buy the best commercial Cappuccino machine for your business, keep reading as detailed below are the features, advantages, and benefits of the Café Primo Cappuccino state of the art machine.
Product: Cafe Primo Cappuccino™ Lightbox 4 Station (Model CAFEPC4CL10000)
Price: $1,866 (Discounted Price)
Cheapest Place to Buy: Amazon.com
Product Dimensions: 22.2 x 14.9 x 31.1 inches
Product Weight: 85 pounds / 38.55 Kg
Guarantee: 3 years, parts and labor, from the original date of purchase on digital control boards
Key Features and benefits:
Whatever your business application is, The Cafe PC’s versatility got you covered here are the main points to consider:
- Its compact size: 22.2 x 14.9 x 31.1 inches, makes it a perfect fit for you to place it anywhere near to a close water connection and a 120VAC power using any nearby outlet.
- Low operating cost: Heavy-duty components are the same used in Wilbur Curtis’s top-notch PCGT models in addition to many shared components across all four models within the Cafe series.
- Consistent Cappuccino Quality: Using the advanced digital control module allowing precision blending, powder to water ration is set right from the front panel (no need for manual adjustments of internal valves). The machine can be set for continuous or portion control dispensing.
- Keep Profits Coming: The Cappuccino machine is designed for trouble-free clean servicing without prior technical knowledge.
- Flexible Design: The super easy changeable display gives you the ability to customize and switch configuration anytime you need.
- Backed by Curtis: With 70 years plus of heritage in the coffee machines industry, you have the peace of mind of owning a high quality and reliable product.
|Cup Clearance (in.)||8.00″”|
|Heat Configuration||0.8 oz/sec|
|Pressure||20 – 90 psi|
|Min. Flow Rate||1.0 GPM|
|Tank Volume||2.0 Gal.|
|Ship Height (in.)||34.00″|
|Ship Width (in.)||27.00″|
|Ship Depth (in.)||21.00″|
|Ship Weight||86.00 lbs|
|Ship Cube||11.16 cuft|
- Feature Café PC Series
- Angled whipping chambers
- Precision whipping propellers
- Sloped high-velocity whipping motors
- Brake-type auger motors
- Splash-resistant dispensing nozzles
- Precision direct-drive mixing system
- Extractor fan to remove residual powder
- High-quality dump valve for water inlet control
- A one-touch hot water cleaning system
- Easy access front door for servicing
- 120 VAC operation
- Precision ADS™ Digital Control
- Smooth, Touch Control Dispense Buttons
- Shared Control Components Across All Models
- 3-2-1 Warranty
- Easily Interchangeable Graphic Quick-Remove Drip Tray for Cleaning
- Encased Switch Module with Million-Cycle Switches
- Removable Hopper Base for Cleaning
- Expanded Flavor Label Display Area
The warranty coverage shows the manufacturer’s trust and back up to a very durable machine; it includes 5 main areas:
- 3 years, parts and labor, from the original date of purchase on digital control boards.
- 2 years, parts, from the original date of purchase on all other electrical components, fittings, and tubing.
- 1 year, labor, from the original date of purchase on all other electrical components, fittings, and tubing.
- 4 years, on grinding burrs from original the date of purchase.
- 2 years, on stainless steel from the original date of purchase against leaking and pitting.
Now that you have a high performing, robust Cappucino machine, you can offer delicious and profitable cappuccino beverages 24/7.
Increase your profits while pleasing your customers with the best commercial Cappucino machine, Cafe Primo, from Curtis.
No ample space or big counters needed to make the Cafe PC a super-profitable success.
Your customers will love the fast service and rich flavor.
Your staff will be amazed by the smooth operation and maintenance.
You will get a high ROI due to its affordable price, reliability, and profits.
If you have any questions or want to share your comments or thoughts, drop a comment in the box below!