Lifeboost Coffee reviews are all over the web; one gets lost wondering are they true? The brand is by far the healthiest high-quality, low acid, organic coffee in the USA & Canada, and you will find out why in this review.
I know what you are thinking, you heard that statement before far many times, and to tell you the truth, it’s 100% TRUE.
Most coffee consumers perceive organic coffee as having a less powerful distinctive taste than the usual coffee we find in stores and coffee shops.
Fortunately, this is not true at all; the opposite is, organic coffee is currently and will always be on my list of favorites for many reasons, which we will discuss in this Lifeboost Coffee review.
In fact, coffee is healthy with many benefits and is a daily joyful routine; I can’t remember a day passing by without having 2 or 3 cups.
Organic Coffee Is Healthy, And Here Is Why!
Choosing the right brand of organic coffee and consuming moderate amounts can make all the difference between a healthy cup of coffee or a non-healthy one.
A recent Johns Hopkins University study found clear indications of an interaction between caffeine and memory, resulting in a positive effect on long-term memory.
In another astonishing article posted by Johns Hopkins Medicine, nine additional health benefits are linked to the right amount of coffee consumption!
With every coffee purchase you make, you have to think about the three following hidden risks to your health:
- Pesticides: depending on genre, pesticides can be harmful to your health and causing indigestion, congenital disabilities ( Chlorpyrifos ), etc.
- Molds & Mycotoxins: according to a recent study, confirmed that more than 90% of the tested samples contained Molds and Mycotoxins. The possible effects of these toxins are indigestion, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and headaches.
- High Acidity Levels: The leading cause of heartburn, reflux, and other stomach discomforts.
So let’s think for a minute, mass production companies’ only goal is to make money. What happens along the way is, most of the time, the last of their worries, not to mention the loss of flavor and richness because of using pesticides and additives.
Now that we discussed the scientific evidence of organic coffee’s health benefits & the Johns Hopkins University findings, I will explain why Lifeboost organic coffee comes highly recommended.
- Unique Pure Ingredient: Pesticides can be quite toxic and will always leave traces on the final product. This is a big NO for Lifeboost. The coffee contains one pure ingredient from the highest quality farm in a nationally protects area in Central America.
- Single Origin: many coffee brands and companies use a mix of different coffee plants from different countries and different roasts, which will affect the flavor and will increase the risk of pesticide contamination. Organic coffee guarantees single-origin, same roast, single plant, single farm, country beans, and the highest quality coffee possible.
- It is tested for Mycotoxins: large scale periodic 3rd party testing to ensure Mycotoxins’ free bag of coffee.
- Shade Grown: Only 2% of the world’s coffee production is shade-grown to achieve rich, complex flavors and natural maturation. No pesticides are used in this case!
- Stomach Friendly: One of the main characteristics of organic coffee is its low acidity rate (70% Less). So if you are one of those who suffer from indigestion, heartburn, and frequent bathroom trips, you can rest assured that you can now drink your cup of coffee with peace of mind.
Premium Espresso dark roast, A New Addition!
In August 2020, Lifeboost organic espresso ground and whole beans were added to its already vast choices.
For all of you espresso lovers, this is for sure the best choice for you, and here is why:
As with all the beans, organic espresso has a rich and bold taste with clear chocolate and caramel notes with a touch of fruitiness. Typical of fresh Arabica beans from the Nicaraguan heights!
Moreover, the aroma is extremely uncommon and strong. Nothing beats the smell of it!
Compared to other Arabica and Robusta coffee brands, your cup of dark roast organic Espresso comes with a medium to low acidity, which is essential for your teeth and stomach health.
Wondering where to buy from? The best place to save money is through their official website; espresso coffee is on a 40% LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT!
From Nicaragua To You, With Love!
Lifeboost comes from Nicaragua’s high mountains; this is where our daily cup of gourmet coffee is born; the high altitude (at least 5,700ft above sea level) results in an exceptional flavor.
The high altitude slows the development and ripening of the beans because of the cooler temperatures, which result in higher absorption of nutrients, denser, and harder than other coffee.
The beans undergo a 30-day rest allowing the flavor to deepen and increase in richness after being washed and sun-dried, reaching a moisture content percentage of 11.5%.
The farmers are paid a fair wage using fair trade policy to continue to do what they do best, growing coffee in a sustainable environment, producing specialty coffee beans presenting the top 3% of the world production.
Pesticides and chemicals are nowhere to be found; this ensures the most healthy coffee and the best flavor possible.
A final advantage is that the coffee is NON-GMO (non genetically modified) to preserve the environment and for a healthier cup.
In The Media
Many major media outlets shed light on Lifeboost Coffee, and here are a few:
- Whole Foods Magazine article featuring the company’s forest sponsorship trust.
- PR Newswire article on Global Organic Coffee Market / Growing Consumer Preference.
- WebMD article on the effect of coffee.
- BBB Better Business Bureau A+ accredited business.
- Business Insider article featuring Lifeboost forest sponsorship for Rainforest Trust to Support Environmental Protection
An Impressive Commitment To Society
Martha Gonzales is a 4th generation coffee farmer. After the Nicaraguan war broke in the 90s, her husband left to join the warring sides. She fled her farm away from danger, distress, and fear for her life.
Fortunately, now she’s back with a family of 3 kids, Emily and her two sons, Norvin and Angel. She got her life back and is now tending to the 6-acre farm that’s part of the Bosawas Biosphere Reserve in Nicaragua.
Lifeboost fair trade policy and commitment to the growers and farmers in Nicaragua has helped Martha provide her children with the best education they deserve!
A Big YES For Organic Coffee
I intend to enjoy coffee for the rest of my life, and organic coffee allows me to do so healthily. Going natural may be more expensive, but the health benefits outweigh any other factors, including price.
Nothing compares the explosions of the flavor of a pure single-origin shade-grown coffee with a strong sense of social commitment to the farmers and the families involved.
With every purchase, you will not only indulge yourself in the best cup of coffee ever, but you will also indirectly donate towards protecting the environment.
Lifeboost is now on a 50% discount on all their products for a limited time; you can buy a full range of ground or whole coffee beans here (no need to look for coupons): LIFEBOOST ORGANIC COFFEE 50% OFF.
An unseen 100% satisfaction guaranteed return. No questions asked. 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE with every purchase.
Thank you for reading this article, and I urge you to discuss today’s topic in the comments section below!